One of the most popular trends, which has carried through this season is the layered necklace look.
How to wear this trend:
- Decide how many you wish to wear. We find three – four works best. Too few and you’ll miss the point and too many and you could end up looking like Mr T 😉
- Start off with your longest necklace and decide where you want it to stop. Most of the chains on our website come with an extension chain which really maximizes their wear.
- We love long chain designs with a mix of metal, charms and gemstones. Keep them looking light, rather than chunky styles. Vintage glamour or boho chic is what your aiming for. Subtle is better for this look.
- Close to your neck, you could go for a plain chain here, something with a light sparkle, small gemstone or crystal. You don’t want a heavy charm near your throat area which will irritate and look out of place.
- Next try a charm on a simple chain, we love birds, bee’s and nature themes but it could be something personal to you.
- If your going for four or more necklaces, you could add in some beaded pieces or a pop of colour.
Things to remember…
Too many chains and you could have a tangle disaster. If you do, don’t panic you can usually unpick a chain with a pin if you take your time.
Go lighter, the more chains or necklaces the heavier around your neck they will feel.
The look should look effortless.
Don’t be afraid to mix metals. We still see this on the catwalks and it can really complement your skin tone.
Have fun and mix it up, add colour and play with your look. Spring is all about the new so go for something different.
Two tone long charm necklace SKU: 60012
Mini tree necklace SKU: 20053
Silver bird necklace SKU: 59984
Two tone love and heart necklace SKU: 60017
We are adding new Spring lines now, so make sure you have a look what is new this season.